List of colleges
The list of institutions in Montreal is made up of more than 25 public colleges and private institutions. As a result, the courses on offer provide highly varied prospects. Below are just a few:
- Cégep André-Laurendeau, in the borough of LaSalle
- Cégep du Vieux Montréal, in the borough of Ville-Marie
- John Abbott College, in the town of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
- Dawson College, in the borough of Ville-Marie, in the town of Westmount
- Vanier College, in the borough of St. Lawrence
- Collège André-Grasset, in the borough of Ahuntsic-Cartierville
- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf, in the borough of Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
Courses offering a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) are short courses enabling you to perform a profession. Some college education programmes of private institutions also have the advantage of making it easier to obtain permanent residence by following a chosen course, such as the Aviron Technical Institute or Collège Teccart.
When considering your application, there are various rates available that are affordable and based on your specific needs. Students receive special rates. . Please contact us.
Every university in Canada has its own peculiarities, strengths and specific fields of research.
Montreal's universities offer more than 500 programmes in various areas, offering both graduate and postgraduate courses. Foreign students in Montreal will have to choose between French and English as the teaching language, as several universities in Quebec provide this option.
Below is a list of all universities: